Sunday 1 March 2009

She Lives.

Hi all!

Hope everyones good. It's been a pretty cool couple of days inspite of things - friday was my Grampy's birthday so a load of us went out for a steak dinner. Adam came which was cool, not at all meet the fockers. He also came to spend the day, watch DVDs, go for a drive, an help me ice Grampys cake! Good effort all in all really. It was another no-exercise day as both of us weren't having great luck with our breathing, what a pair.

However in spite of getting nearly no sleep after the meal and feeling rough, we braved a nice walk yesterday afternoon. Actually it was pretty good as far as the walks have been going, we both seemed to recover fairly quickly from the hills and keep up a decent pace.
So I'll try for a 3 miler today, take my time ect ect as long as I keep getting those steps in!
I think that as far as the chest infection goes, I'm feeling okay in myself but the cough is still slightly rubbish... coughed alot yesterday morning and all night the night before. I did however, sleep REALLY well last night and even though I was tight and congested when I woke up, this is the norm right now when things settle over night. And it clears quite well after I've done nebs. But, not too bad considering I've only had the cipro on board for 3 days. No IVs for me hahahah.

It was really cool spending a couple of days with Adz too, we had a laugh and he even (very patiently) let me do some parking practice in his neato renault megan! Action packed.

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment