Wednesday 4 March 2009

She's got the FEVAH

Ahhh... so I had a lovely evening, quiet drink with my mates up in Uxbridge ect ect... slept well and chest held up, then woke up with a temperature. And you can imagine what conclusions my mind jumps to when tempy goes up.... eurgh. So after paracetamol and loads of hiding in bed feeling like poo, I just about got myself together for the train journey back to sussex. And slept the whole way. Pah. The temps stayed down though so hopefully just a one off.
My walkage de la jour was really just the 20 minute walk to and around stations and trains. So a little something but not much since I was under the weather.
If all's fine tomorrow it will be a 3 miler. And it will be with ADAM hehehe. And do you know what's kewl-err? It will be his and my Daddios birthday. So much celebration to be had. Oh it will be fun filled indeed. Hee. Hee.
I had the nicest dream the other night that I was running... like ran 2 miles with someone's dog (thats the random dream bit) and was all cool and like I used to be after a run after. Which in some ways I guess is sad coz I don't know if I'll ever have such brilliant breathing with exercise... but in another way, I think is a sign that I'm much better, because I actually get running urges again and can visualise myself doing it. So kinda cool really. Shows how much of it is psychological which keeps me motivated to stay positive and keep trying.

Just a quickie really, I'll update after the big day tomo!
Laytas xxx

1 comment:

  1. Someones dog?
    Maybe u read my blog and saw the Marley and Me bit before sleeping?

    ReplyDelete