Sunday 22 February 2009

Eeking out the energy.

Harrumph. In my flash of brilliance yesterday I became rather excited... only to get the breathlessness back a bit today. But no matter - I still manage 2 miles at a reasonable pace, with a stop halfway up the hill to catch my breath coz it was making me start to feel sick! But other than that fine really. And the cough wasn't tooo bad untill this evening, so all in all a better couple of days really!
I'm going to go to oxford street tomo with Adz which should be gooood. So I can get Daddio's birthday pressie, and have a nice lunchen of some sort together! This combined with our fun trip to LCH for bloods. We know how to live we do.
Thanks to those of you who've started following the blog! The more the merrier lol. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment