Tuesday 7 July 2009

The return of the tummmyyyy

Alright, I've caved... I'm going do do overnight feeds at home. But only for a little while just to get a boost in my weight, then I can leave it. And note the word HOME!! I'm off today and this time for good ;-)
I've not increased my exercise much beyond the 40 minutes of walking a day and I'm a bit frustrated with this although I think the main reason isn't soo much because I'm too breathless but because it's just ridiculously hot and humid. I feel like a bunch of bananas that's left in the bag you buy them in - all sweaty and sticky. I know it's the same for everyone but it make you so grouchy and rubbishy doesn't it!! Hopefully my room at home will stay nice and cool so I can actually get some sleep, especially since the feeds make me a bit fidgety and restless anyway.
I've opted with the fresubin 2kcal, 1litre that I'll pour into the hangbag myself, instead of the slightly fishy fresubin energy which is 1500kcal per litre. 2000kcal overnight and then I can just eat what I like in the day, not stress constantly over picking the higher calorie stuff all the time.

We decided that there's not alot more I can achieve by being here than being at home and just keeping in touch, as I feel okay and just need to get back my fitness and heal up. The cut's come together okay and I don't think it'll be really visible once it's faded.

I'll update with a contingency plan on training ect when I'm home! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment