Thursday 2 July 2009

I'll have what she's having....

Ok bloddy hell!! I'm still good here, much better than this morning and I think I know why!! I was having tramadol (like a pill version of morphine) since coming off of morphine yesterday, and all morning I was properly out of it, could barely keep my eyes open after my last post and alarmingly when I closed my eyes it was like a kaleidiscope, then some weird 'awake' dream lijke being on a swing and then quickly having to open my eyes and make sure I was on the bed coz I felt like I was actually swinging. It just went on and on, everytime I closed my eyes I was hallucinating. So I didn't take anymore tramadol, and I've been fine all afternoon. Thank god for that - I got really scared it was voriconazole which I need to be on for a week or two!!

I've got a very numb left side since the op, which I think is kind of good as I'm doing well with no pain relief now, but erm... hopefully I'll get feeling back in my left boob and ribs at some point!! Hope they didn't cut through a nerve lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment